Sharon Dever, Vice President – OrganizationalResources@lwml-ned.org
The Vice President of Organizational Resources coordinates the below committees:
Young Women Committee: Sage Veino
The Young Women Committee’s purpose is to encourage young women to join and participate in the LWML-NED. Click on the link for news and information especially for the young women of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League. The New England District LWML is now accepting applications for the Young Woman Representative to the national LWML convention in June 2017. Please see the below information and application
Structure Committee: Pat Kabiltz Chairman
The Structure Committee maintains the bylaws of the LWML-NED.
Approved_Bylaws_NED (PDF File)
Young Woman Representative to National Convention
- Any mature young woman who is preferably 22-35years of age and a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod may become a Young Woman Representative at the national LWML convention.
- She shall have a deep love and devotion to her Lord Jesus Christ.
- She shall be able to be away from home and/or work for the convention, and travel time.
- She shall be willing to attend all sessions of the convention, sitting in assigned seating, though she will not be able to vote.
- She shall complete the application form and return it to the committee by November 30th. (See application for name and address to whom it is sent.)
- She shall be asked to give a report of her impressions and account of experiences at the convention, to the district and/or zone and/or society.
- She shall commit herself to be active in her LWML society and to encourage others to be a part of her excitement.
- She may be invited to attend zone and society functions and be open to take part in the programs upon request.
- The LWML District will cover the cost of travel, registration to the convention, ½ a hotel room, and meals.
Please click for the 2017 YWR Application: