Christina Anop, Vice President – ChristianLife@lwml-ned.org
The Christian Life Committee encourages active participation in spiritual development programs, plans retreats and workshops for lay training in Kingdom work, as well as presenting suggestions and offering advice for conducting Spiritual Life programs on district, zone and organization levels.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! November 3-4, 2023
2023 LWML-NED Fall Retreat
“Blessed in Christ: Unpacking the Riches of Ephesians”
Bible Study led by the Rev. William Weedon
WHEN: November 3-4, 2023
Friday evening 7:00 PM – Saturday at 3:00 PM
WHERE: DoubleTree Hotel at Bradley Airport
16 Ella Grasso Turnpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, 860-627-5171
- If you plan to stay at the hotel Friday night, please make your own reservation.
- The room cost is $129 and includes two free Saturday breakfasts. If more than two share a room, the additional occupants will have to pay for their breakfast.
- When reserving the room, be certain to tell them you are with LWML-NED.
- The last day for the special room rate is October 13, 2023.
- Free parking at the hotel.
- The lunch on Saturday is included in your registration fee.
- Registration fee: $60. First Time Attendees: Pay only $55!
- Registration form, flyer, and COVID release form can be found be found below.
GIFTS FROM THE HEART: Support our four LCMS New England District Schools: Bristol, CT, Danbury, CT, Holyoke, MA, and Keene, NH. Please bring any of the following to the retreat with you: Gift cards to Walmart/Staples, boxes of tissues, sanitizing wipes, poster board, poster paint, packages of construction paper, colored highlighters, colored pencils, and crayons.
Questions? Contact Christina Anop (Her contact information button is on the contact page)
or Pat Heather Home Phone: # 774-213-5745, email: email@example.com