Christina Anop, Vice President – ChristianLife@lwml-ned.org
The Christian Life Committee encourages active participation in spiritual development programs, plans retreats and workshops for lay training in Kingdom work, as well as presenting suggestions and offering advice for conducting Spiritual Life programs on district, zone and organization levels.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! November 4-5, 2022
“BE THOU MY VISION (In such a time as this)”
Bible Study by Donna Snow Pyle
You must hear Donna: she’s been an inspiring speaker at our Conventions
we will have slide presentations from many of our supported missions
WHEN: November 4-5, 2022
Friday evening 7:00 PM – Saturday at 3:00 PM
WHERE: DoubleTree at Bradley Airport
16 Ella Grasso Turnpike
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
- Please make your own reservations if you plan to stay at the hotel on Fri. eve.
- The cost is $111; each room includes two free Sat. breakfasts. If more ladies share the room, they will have to pay for their own breakfasts.
- When reserving the room, be certain to tell them you are with LWML.
- Last day for the special room rates is October 7.
- Free parking at the hotel.
- Saturday luncheon provided as part of your registration costs
- Registration cost – $40; first timers – $35 (same as last year).
- Registration form will come out in the fall, watch for it!
GIFTS FROM THE HEART:
Don’t forget to support New England District Lutheran Schools:
(Holyoke MA, Bristol CT, Danbury CT and Keene NH)
Gifts card (Target/Walmart/Costco/Hobby Lobby/Michael’s/Barnes & Noble/Amazon),
Clorox wipes, Tissues, Spiral notebooks, Card Stock(red white and blue)
PLEASE BRING THE GIFTS TO THE RETREAT!
Questions? Call June Merwin 860-581-0379; firstname.lastname@example.org