2020 LWML-NED Fall Retreat
“BE THOU MY VISION (In such a time as this)”
You must hear Donna: she’s been an inspiring speaker at our Conventions
we will have slide presentations from many of our supported missions
WHEN: November 5-6, 2021
Friday evening 7:00 PM – Saturday at 3:00 PM
WHERE: DoubleTree at Bradley Airport
16 Ella Grasso Turnpike
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
- Please make your own reservations if you plan to stay at the hotel on Fri. eve.
- The cost is $111; each room includes two free Sat. breakfasts. If more ladies share the room, they will have to pay for their own breakfasts.
- When reserving the room, be certain to tell them you are with LWML.
- Last day for the special room rates is October 7.
- Free parking at the hotel.
- Saturday luncheon provided as part of your registration costs
- Registration cost – $40; first timers – $35 (same as last year).
- Registration form will come out in the fall, watch for it!
GIFTS FROM THE HEART: Don’t forget to support NED Lutheran Schools: Gifts card (Target/Walmart/Cosco); Clorox wipes; Tissues
Retreat Flyer: 2021 Retreat Advertisement
Questions? Call June Merwin 860-581-0379; firstname.lastname@example.org